I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, perretes.com.es (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller of personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Jose Antonio Dominguez Trujillo
- Address: C/Portugal 12 – Cártama Station (Malaga)
- Activity: Blogging and online business
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by the website, through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that he fills in, or to respond to a request or query thereof. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a record of processing activities is kept that specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior information completely transparent of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed in perretes.com.es are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. perretes.com.es undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it will be to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by perretes.com.es in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of perretes.com.es, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation through the Website.
At the time the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
José Antonio Domínguez Trujillo, C/ Portugal - Estación de Cártama - (Málaga).
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by the website. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Perretes.com.es undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because perretes.com.es cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over perretes.com.es and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not the website is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that the website has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right to rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turn out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasing the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request to erase any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by the website.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-https://perretes.com.es/”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request made.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: José Antonio Domínguez Trujillo, C/ Portugal _ Estación de Cártama – (Málaga).
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than perretes.com.es, and therefore are not operated by perretes.com.es. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
This website displays third-party affiliate products. Specifically from AMAZON.
This means that when you click on “Buy Now” or similar, you will be redirected to the page where the products are offered.
In this case, you should know that we only provide and provide links to the pages and / or platforms of these third parties where the products we show can be purchased, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of them.
These linked pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed or are subject to controls or recommendations on our part, so in no case will perretes.com.es be held responsible for the contents of these websites, for the responsibilities derived from their use in all areas, or for the measures adopted regarding the privacy of the user, Treatment of your personal data or others that may be established.
Therefore, we recommend that you carefully and in advance read all the conditions of use, conditions of purchase, privacy policies, legal notices and / or similar of these linked sites before proceeding to the acquisition of these products or use of the websites.
Access to data on behalf of third parties
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the operation and development of the activities of this website, we inform you that we share data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
You can rest assured that these third parties may not use this information for any purpose other than specifically regulated in our dealings with them under the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
We remind you that, for more information, you can consult our Legal Notice and Cookies Policy pages.